3 Ton Portable Hydraulic Scissor Lift
* Conform to Australian Standard, Work Safe Vic approved : V1701042.
* Scissor arms are made from 16mm x 80mm Cold Drawn steel bar. Cold drawn steel has the benefits of increased strength, improved surface finish and improved straightness.
* The platform steel used is 6mm thick. It is reinforced with steel stiffeners.
* The ramp is made with double layer of 3mm checkered steel plate.
* The cylinder synchronizing system ensures that both platforms raise or descent in synchronize manner.
* Hydraulic cylinder is 70mm diameter. Piston is 38mm diameter. These sizes are very strong for performance in this lift. The Italy Aston oil seal is used. And the Taiwanese dust proof seal is used for better seal and performance of the hydraulic cylinder. Better sealing enhance equipment lift.
* Resin high pressure hose is used to prevent bursting.
* Powder coated finish.
Technical Specifications :
* Power : 2.2kw (240V)
* Lifting capacity : 3000kg
* Maximum lifting height : 1000mm
* Lift minimum stand height : 110mm
* Overall width : 1760mm
* Platform length : 1420-2015mm
* Space between platforms : 690mm
* Lifting time (240V) : 50-60sec
* Noise : 70db (A) 1m
* Operating temperature : 10°C/+50°C
* Work environment : Closed room
* Photo is for illustration purpose only. Actual item and/or specifications may vary due to regular product improvement. Please check before ordering.
Product Warranty : 1 year parts under normal usage and maintenance, exclude wear and tear, back to base in Craigieburn, Victoria.
Item is located at : Tyre Station® - 9 Technical Drive, Craigieburn, Vic 3064
Trading hours : Mon to Fri – 8am to 5pm, Sat – 8am to 1pm.
We encourage potential buyers to come to our tyre shop to see product demonstrations at the same time allow us to show you how our machines are different from the others.
AFTER PURCHASE FREE TRAINING AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOP
Please email us the Suburb and Post Code to get quote for freight. We also need to know if there is forklift at your premises to unload. If there is no forklift, you may have to collect from the depot nearest to your area.
Call us now 03 9308 2600 / 0478 352 352 to discuss which model suits your needs.